phat said, "I make many a breakfast out of half a pouch of mountain house pre-cooked dehydrated egg and bacon (or egg ham and peppers), combined with half a package of idahoan flavoured instant mashed potatoes (such as four cheese or loaded baked). put in a ziploc freezer bag, add a cup and a half of hot water, stir thoroughly, and wait 5 minutes or so"

A long time ago and far far away I carried a package of instant mashed potatoes and an instant brown gravy mix whenever I went on an extended trip, like over a week. Its was my emergency rations in case I spent an extra day out, and it was intended to be so horrible that I would hurry along rather than face eating it.

however I will look for Nido, as I normally use non-dairy coffee mate as my milk substitue. Its pretty good in instant oat meal with a dash extra hot water. Instant oatmeal is about the lowest I wish to go on the food-chain. grin
Jim