Yesterday my hiking buddy asked me to accompany him on a quest to obtain a replacement for his aging backpacking tent. Since we live close to Tarptent's base of operation in NorCal,(unfortunately a very smokey Norcal at this time due to numerous forest fires), and made an appointment with Henry Shires to look at the Notch. When we arrived Henry was busy in his workshop with his energetic son, but he gladly set up a Notch and instructed my friend in the setup and features of the tent. He had a humble and intelligent vibe and we discussed various ultralight topics after he set up the tent. Overall a very enjoyable experience, except for the smoke in this parched and forest fire besotted land. My friend bought the tent, but I became interested in its design and simple set up. It is very easy to achieve a drum tight pitch with this tent. However I am concerned about two things about the tent and was hoping owners of the tent could help me out. Wind resistance and condensation. I have an early Tarptent Moment and find the condensation to be considerable in most conditions and was wondering how the Notch fares in comparison. Just from looking at the set up tent, I have a feeling it does well in wind. Any comments would be welcome, but please only from owners of the Notch. Thanks