Dough does taste good, but I would try it at home first. I recall that some folks get bloated if they eat an entire package of uncooked biscuit mix.

Sun-tea works well and flavors your drinking water without all the sugar. Put a tea bag in the water bottle, leave it there for a few hours, then take it out. It gets yucky if you leave it in all day.

If you have at least 1-2 hours of direct sunshine before dinner, set a collapsable water bottle in front of a black stuff sack and aim it directly at the sun. You then will at least get luke-warm instant mashed potatoes.

Rather than cous-cous, get some tabouli - it is cous-cous with really good flavorings. I find this better cold than plan old cous-cous.

If you go with uncooked food, and eat a lot of nuts, dried fruit, bars -- be sure to drink the extra water you miss by not cooking.

Some people do not like it, but I use potted meat on crackers. It comes in tiny aluminum cans that weigh next to nothing. Do not read the label - or you may not want to eat it!

Jello makes an instant cheescake mix that is really good.

Cookies - Pecan Sandies are my favorite!

Tuna in packets. Salmon and chicken also comes in the packets.

Go to a natural foods store. There are some people who believe in only eating uncooked vegetarian/vegan food. Ask someone at this store - they may have more ideas.