Yes, we want to go out and set it up in the rain too so we can figure out how to keep the inner tent dry. We have the MSR Hubba Hubba. It looks like we might be able to set up the fly first and then clip the inner tent up afterwords. We're going to try it. The stove is a MSR Windpro and it worked really well. It was almost dark out when we used it to boil hot dogs but the cannister wasn't exposed to the cold for very long. We got to the campground late in the afternoon and hiked right away, then we set up the tent and tried to build a fire but the wood was too wet to burn well. That's another skill we'll have to work on. My sleeping pad is a thermarest trail lite and I didn't feel any cold from the ground but there was a breeze flowing into the tent. I'm going to try to stake the fly closer to the ground next time. My sleeping bag is a TNF fission which I really like because it's so light but I'm thinking it's more like a 30 degree bag rather than 20. We also have a couple of 600 fill down bags (REI Mojave 10) that would probably be warmer. We'll try them out next time but the Fission will be okay as long as I stay warm down to 30 for Yellowstone in August I think.