Quote:
I can't believe my good fortune. This past Friday I stopped into the only Westcomb dealer listed in Michigan to look at their products. I couldn't find anything, so I asked and the guy said they had one jacket left, a men's small Specter LT jacket on clearance. I said I wore medium so I probably couldn't wear it, but he insisted the sizes ran big so I tried it on. Fit perfectly and it was marked down to $75 so they now have zero Westcomb jackets in their store!
Wow! That's cheaper than I can get it...

You're going to love that jacket! I'm sure you've looked at it in detail and hopefully you can comment on it's quality. Although I can talk about it all day long, I'm kind of biased, but the truth is it's one of the highest quality lightweight jackets ever made (20 to 25 stitches per inch (industry standard is 8 to 10), narrowest eVent seam-tape available (14mm), exceptional fit, one of the best hoods on the market, ergonomic cuffs, non-bunching waist cinch, etc.)! I'm not sure if you've owned an eVent jacket before, but you will feel a huge difference. The only bad thing is it will be extremely hard to wear Gore-Tex again. Oh well...

Congradulations! Enjoy!