Quote:
3/23/08 at 11:00 at Bent Gate I asked for a hardshell, hooded pullover and the nice young lady told me that that the spring line is not yet in stock. I asked if they were a Westcomb dealer and she said no.
Although she might not know it, they are, or will be. She is correct in that the current product has not shipped yet and she was probably looking at inventory on the floor. However, if you were to talk to one of the buyers, they would tell you that they will soon be a Westcomb dealer when the jackets arrive.

Most of the dealers in Colorado are brand new to Westcomb so many don't have inventory yet. The only two I know of with current inventory is Boulder Mountaineering in, you guessed it, Boulder (on Broadway) and Summit Canyon in Grand Junction. Boulder Mountaineering still has a pretty good inventory, but I'm not sure if they are carrying the Cruiser Anorak. You can call them at (303) 444-2470 or go online at www.bouldermountaineering.com. Summit Canyon has a small inventory, but are building it up this spring. They can be reached at (970) 945-6994.