After leaving the Chattooga we (5 of us) headed into town and went to a Pizza joint. We all had a beer and Big Mike (should be renamed Big Ego) was shoveling Captains Wafers crackers down his throat as fast as he could. A girl wallked in and stared right at Big Mike - of course he noticed -he said "she's checkin' me out" -- and when I turned to look at him I busted out in laughter -- he had crumbs all over his lips and a Captain Wafer rapper stuck to the side of his face. I never laughed so hard.

Another one was when we got lost in the boonies -close to Kentucky state line -and we pulled into the roughest looking gas station I have ever seen.
We sent Scott in to get directions -Scott is a distance runner and weighs about 145- his ankles look like twigs and he walks like a
banty Rooster with his little arms all cocked back and chest out- if he wears shorts I ask him "are those your legs, or are you riding a chicken" -- there is a lot of taunting with this group.
Anyway ,he hops out of the car and lo and behold he is wearing his cut off jeans that we all call the Daisy Dukes, a Cowboys t-shirt that is too small, and a pair of Jerusalem Cruisers - you should have seen the look on the locals faces -

One on me -- I had been nawing chocolate power bars all freezing day - stick it in your mouth, bent it, twist it, pull it, and maybe your warm slobber will soften it up enough that you can get a bite and not pull your teeth out of your head.
We hit a Rocky Top Market in Wartburg, TN on the way home - first stop out of a dry county - and we knew there was a cutie that worked there most weekends - well, I just about hit myself in the face with the door on the way in and she looks at me and giggles - I'm thinking 'she must think I'm a dork'. What I did not know until I got back to the car (I wondered why everyone was laughing at me so hard) is that I had a ring of chocolate about an inch wide around my mouth from working power bars - it had been there most of the day - and no one bothered to tell me. Thanks fellas! They laughed almost all the way home.