Here's my thoughts on the whole bear contained thing because when I moved up here to Alaska and had to actually deal with a very high population of bears compared to what I'm used to, I learned a lot of stuff. The biggest thing was that everything smells, even in a bear container. Even in a ziploc bag with the air squeezed out inside of a bear container, there will be smell. A bear container is not to conceal scent but to protect whatever you have inside of the container from the bear and the bear from whatever is in the container. Bears have a heck of a sense of smell, so trying to hide the scent of everything is useless.

Now, in my very humble opinion, I don't think you need to keep any rounds you have with you inside of a bear container at all. Chances are, if a bear decides it wants to bother your and/or your stuff, it's probably going to go for things that smell like food rather than the rounds you'll have with you. Plus, your rounds will do you no good in a bear container if you need to access them at that moment and/or quickly. So, keep the food and nice smelling stuff in the container and the rounds out.