I will take me being a jerk,as me being bold and not afraid to voice my opion, and will take in stride coming from a person with only 24 posts. I am not saying we are an elite cult or being facist, I am speaking about selling out here, and allowing something that once was select to become mainstream, not for the passion of it, but for the sake of making a buck. And yes corperations are evil. Do you think the rich and poweful really want equality for all, and to share the wealth. No they don't, they want to keep the "little" people down so that they can remain in in power. They don't want to share there power or their wealth. And then they spoon feed us propoganda, and sell us what they want us to become hooked on. They want us to become obsessed with getting that latest greatest thing, that will give us that latest greatest fling, and yet we are still empty inside. That is the way it has been done since a class system became established.

Edited by mugs (08/05/07 10:19 PM)