Dropping the gun is going to result in the biggest drop in weight.

In the Sierra's I love my Steripen. Dry weight is comparable to an inline filter, but once they get wet they weigh more. I think they are simpler to use and quicker too.

If you have the Kindle then you only need one (maybe 2) paper maps trimmed down to area of interest. A smartphone would be lighter. I find small electronics quickly become more efficient than carrying paper in the current era. Though... you do have to be careful about power management (that is why I still always bring a paper map).

Do you have two spoons? Or is one the spatula?... I wouldn't carry that unless you are cooking pancakes. You can fry up fish with a spork.

As others mentioned get rid of the space blanket and hand-warmers (fill your water bottle with hot water!).

Are those reading glasses... many light weight and compact models available. If prescription, zennioptical sells really lightweight glasses (and the cases are lightweight too). They are lightweight because they are soooo cheap.

You first aid kit seems pretty big.... seems to have a lot of full size bottles. Just take what you need. You have an off-the-shelf first aid kit. I would go through it and only take the stuff you know how to use (also check for expired medicine).