Fully loaded, mine weighs about 20 pounds for a 3-day summer weekend, and about 22 for colder weather (down jacket, sleeping bag instead of quilt, long johns, etc.)

I've got to ask - why a Jetboil and a separate pot? I know, so you can do real cooking - but I'm wondering why the Jetboil? It seems like you could just carry the Terra pot and a 3-ounce canister stove, and save a pound - I'm thinking that you can do anything in the Terra pot that you can do with a Jetboil.

I'm not trying to say, "You're doing it wrong" - there is no true right or wrong - and if you do need both pots, by all means take them; we all have different food preferences, and therefore need different cooking gear. (Mine runs toward the barbarian: boil up some water, dump it in the food packet, wait 10 minutes, and eat. So, the half-pound kitchen I carry - .8L titanium mug/pot and canister stove - works for me. It may not work for others.)

Also, we all spend our weight differently - my kitchen is half a pound, versus yours at a pound and a half (?); my pack (an Atmost 50AG) weighs 4 pounds, but I'm guessing yours is more like two or three?

I don't think that 20 pounds for three days is too bad, myself. (I remember being criticized as "crazy-light" back in the 90's when I carried a 28 pound pack while others carried 40 - everyone was sure I was going to die out there because I didn't have enough stuff.) In the groups I help lead, most folks carry 25-30 pounds on a 3-day trip, so you're definitely on the light end of the spectrum.