Funny how you can read through topics and find an idea you never thought of before; so thanks everyone for the idea!

I had a self inflatable that I ended up breaking the valve on, so I went with a yoga mat that was lightweight and worked fine for me. Of course, I'm always on the lookout for something that could be better. A couple of different posts kind of put on a light bulb for me when I combine the ideas.

I have one of those folding camp chairs that have a pad so sit on and one for the back, with a small strap on each side to hold the back up, and no legs. I never thought of using that as a sleeping pad from my shoulders to my hips, and then use my pack for elevating my legs. One of the things I have to "live with" now is having my legs swell up during the day, and have them go back down at night. Even with compression leggings, they still do it. It never donned on me (hmm, is it donned or dawned? either would work...) that using the pack for elevating my legs would also negate the need for a full length pad.

I may have to do a trial sleep now, and see how it works. Would shed a little weight too.