I'll try again.
Getting comments on a forum has more to do with collecting anecdotes than facts and as they say the plural of anecdotes is not data.
To give you an example there is a particular tunnel tent design that a US company makes.
If you post about that brand at NWHikers you will have several members (well about 4 but it will seem a lot...) raving about it, now post exactly the same comment at Backpackinglight and several members there will tell you why it is rubbish (according to them)
In the same way, apparently, there isn't much love here for the pyramid design but I could give you the name of a forum where many will tell you just how fantastic they are.
(forum members tend to participate in forums with members of similar taste to theirs)

In the end most tent designs have been around for at least several decades, the pyramid is one of the most enduring and made by several brands so it must have a demand.
The point here is not if the design does work at all but if you think it will work for you.
Where others can help, is to determine the required size (I'm 6'3" will I fit inside...) and even then you will get conflicting opinions, or comparing weight, prices,finish , stuff like that.