You're doing great!

I'd replace a backpack with something definitely lighter. I think ~2LB is too much for such lightweight load. Gossamer Gear G4 comes to mind, but there are other good ultralight packs.

I'd leave a pillow at home. Roll of clothes under your head would work as nice.

Not sure why do you want a ground cloth if you're using the hammock.

I would leave 'backup glasses' in the car, not in my backpack (my eyesight used to be really bad, -12, before the Lasic, yet I was ok to walk without any glasses, driving would be another story).

Wet wipes @ 3.7oz? - are you taking the whole case with you?

Coppertone Sunscreen - I normally would go without it, but that's just me, if you insist on it - there could be lighter sunscreen packages better suited for backpacking (I used to have one which would double up as both sunscreen and chapstick, but I disposed it because it would give my face unhealthy white shade).

I'd drop Trekking Pole (or rather replace it with an umbrella and save on raingear and the sunscreen as mentioned above), but since you're wearing a hat you probably don't need no umbrella.

20' spare zingit and paracord - pick one of those, I guess....

1 oz measuring bottle - I know it's light smile but cannot you measure alcohol with anything else?

Beanie - I'd replace it with Wool Buff.

Spare underwear Duluth buck naked - do boyscouts change clothes in the woods?

Potable Aqua tablets for backup @ 2.3oz - how many are you carrying?

Spare bic - maybe book of matches would do the job of being in the spare?

North Face Venture Rain Jacket - never liked rain jackets. I'd rather bring an umbrella. Or a rain poncho (which could serve as an underquilt too in summer).

But overall, you're doing just great.

Edit: I did see a compass, but failed to see a map. I guess you forgot to include it into your packlist because it was on your table for figuring the route smile

Edit2:
> Columbia LS polyester button up shirt
> Old Navy fleece pullover

One of these could be down (and maybe even down vest, not jacket), another one - softshell wind/rain protection (maybe even your North Face Venture ). These 2 guys seems a bit too redundant and both are heavy.

Edit 3:
I would consider adding a blade. Maybe "double edge shaving blade" @ 0.0-0.1oz, if you want to be ultralight, and keeping it in the medical kit.

Edited by BrRabbit (03/16/16 03:03 PM)