The personal/FAK is definitely heavier than I thought it was going to turn out. The reason I went with the small travel size bottles was that I will be carrying these things for 2 people, I forgot to add that in the initial post. They will be for me and my son. Toothpaste is a partial travel size but the rest are full travel size options. I am looking at working on this.

Poop trowel will probably be left behind for now.

Cell phone will be a have to have item. The trail is a 1 way and about 2 hours from the house. The wife is dropping us off and picking us up when we finish the trail and I'll have to have some way to contact her. I wish I had a lighter option than this big ole Iphone 6plus though...lol

I'll look into the wipes. I found a microfiber towel here that weighs in just under 1 oz so I might make do with that for now.

Thank you for taking the time to make these suggestions, this is all being done with internet research and day trips. I don't have anyone local that hikes so I have noone to pick their brain in person here so to speak I really appreciate the advice from you seasoned hikers!