Your personal/first aid kit seems a bit heavy. That is the same weight I have for a 14-day trip. I wrap my spare glasses in bubble wrap held in place with rubber bands. I save the last little bit of toothpaste in the travel size tubes and use these for 1-2 night trips. Same for sunscreen. I have a very small container and just put in enough for each trip. Often I will not even take a headlamp, particularly if there is to be a full moon. Never any spare batteries. No electronics at all except my small camera.

I would not take a poop trowel. For one or two nights, just use a rock to dig a hole.

I never take a cell phone- cannot always get reception anyway and I think it gives you a false sense of security, as well as being heavy.

The heavy duty utility wipe/towels weigh nothing. Find them in the cleaning supplies/brooms and sponges at Walmart. They are the tan ones, not the blue ones (which are the light duty ones).

I count all the weights of my gear for my "base weight", including clothing I wear and trekking poles. All has to be hauled up the hill so it all is relevant. I also consider "pack weight" The weight of stuff in your pack plus the pack itself, because backpacks have upper comfort limits. I have several packs and the weight will determine which pack I use.

On a 2-day trip, if the weather report shows solid good weather I do not take rain pants or long johns and usually drop one layer of insulation on top too. I do not trust weather reports for more than 3-4 days out.

Like others said, the stuff you take is really dependent on the area you hike and what works for you. After a while you will figure out what is not needed. A few times I have overdone the weight reduction, and subsequently added an item back on my list because going without really was not any fun. A few luxuries are OK. I am a very cold sleeper, so my 5-degree, nearly 2 lb 12 oz down bag always goes with me. I am not willing to spend about $300-400 just to buy a mid-summer bag to save weight.