I don't really understand the concepts of lists, as my packing for trips changes constantly to adapt to the trip I'm taking. Then again, I don't do 20+ mile days anymore or 10,000 foot elevation gains in a day. If every piece of your gear works for you and you've gone safely, then your at the right weight.
I've not seen too many bathroom scales that are accurate at low weights, and putting packs on them is difficult. More of a rough estimate. I've never counted the clothes I'm wearing or whatever footwear I'm using as pack weight, so IMO, you are at a fairly low pack weight. Are you only going in good weather, so you don't need rain pants? I've gotten pretty cold when my legs and socks were soaked and it was 50 and windy.I'll assume the rain jacket is doing double duty as a wind jacket and for warmth. Do you really need your cell phone? For me, I'd change up a bit on eating 3 granola bars a day as snacks, as there's a lot of other choices of things to graze on that wouldn't perhaps, get monotonous. If you love them, it's your hike. Don't take anything I've said as criticism, I started when anything under 40 lbs. was light and still am of the opinion that physical fitness is of far more importance, as the heaviest items you have to carry is water and food, and sometimes that can be a considerable load. To me, you're starting with a very good, light pack for a first trip, I hope it goes great and everything works well!