I agree that it's a good idea. For the past 15 years my wife and I have taken cheap vacations by virtue of free flights (Southwest credit card buys all my business supplies) and flying into Vegas or more recently, Albequerque, with backpacks. We've been renting economy cars from Hotwire, but we would seriously consider bus services if available. In my late teens, I did take Greyhounds to various places, but they still had flag stops and would stop the bus and let you off if it was legal and feasible. I got dropped off in the Sierra below trailheads several times. That type of service does not exist any longer. I can't even find bus service available to the larger towns along the east side of the Sierra. I did link to the Bundu Bus site and punched in the numbers for an upcoming trip to the Grand Canyon, sans the planned side trip. It would cost us 424.00 round trip, or about 150.00 more than what we've been spending for a 10 day car rental and fuel. Not as attractive as I like, yet, but it may improve with time. We also had the option of a flight to the GC, but that's double the price. Apparently, Bundu Bus can also sprout wings. grin