I am not sure what is confusing. I explained that I have never "backpacked" before AKA any kind of hiking/camping that requires me to reduce and fit all of my needs into a backpack.

You know, like, I have never had to "backpack" to get to a campsite, I've only ever had to drive to a campsite where putting all my belongings in a backpack is not a requirement, because I have more than enough room to fit whatever I want/need in a car, I have a cooler for food, etc. etc. etc. It's a totally different dynamic...

So I don't think it's really THAT strange to say that backpacking is just slightly beyond me and new to me and I don't really appreciate your condescending response...

And you reiterated exactly what my concern is : "the main thing that is hard about this is carrying everything you'll need to accomplish all that"

... which is why I asked for tips on how to do so. and reccomendations on backpacks and etc. Because I don't know, and I am here to learn. And I am really not worried about mistakes, and my partner is here to help me. but uh, thanks I guess