Going without a stove is easy, once you find what works for you. Use a calorie tracker like myfitnesspal or livestrong to make sure you have all the nutrition you need. Scoobysworkshop.com is a great (and completely free) website to use for calculating exactly what should eat (how many calories etc.)
Personally, I eat right around 1800 calories per day and I consume a LOT of protein. Here's what my daily intake looks like:

-80g of quick oats + 1 cup (after hydration) goats milk, 1 small baggie of organic fruit snacks. Add water and eat directly out of the bag. This tastes a lot better than it sounds.
-180g of apricots
-One 74g pouch of low sodium light chunk tuna. Some people might be concerned with mercury content. If you're unsure, ask your doctor.
-One 196g pouch of chicken breast. Add seasoning.
-One 56g pouch of wild sardines. I can no longer find these in a pouch, so I package them myself with a foodsaver (vacuum sealer).
-85g Turkey Jerky
-28g Beef Jerky
-28g Dried, seasoned lentil beans or snap peas.

This is healthy enough to eat every day (if you need that much protein) and still pretty light. A day's worth of food, not including extra seasonings, is 760g or 26.8oz
That's not the lightest, but (for me) it sure beats having to clean up after every meal!

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Edited by Johannes (01/09/16 08:06 PM)