You guys are great!

I feel quite a bit better now after hearing from you.

OM, that story about the Grand Canyon is the best. All I can say is if it would've been me that pickup would have surely gone over the edge. And tractor and the farm pond story has happened to so many folks that it has to make you wonder what's up with that. I really did watch that truck turn left and head right for ours and thought "Of course".

Perry, I swear, this is why I won't drive expensive cars. I have worked on some of the fanciest of cars when I was younger, and I never could see putting so much time, or money, into them. I also restored a lot of them, and to me that was just proof that they all deteriorate no matter what. It really sucked to see all your hard work come back smashed up, or see it 7-8 years later looking like worn out junk. More than anything all I've really wanted was dependability and low maintenance. Some people think expensive cars don't break as much, but that's not always true. They all break.

aimless, those donkeys were still laughing at me when I went out there tonight. I'll tell you, I really hate doing stupid stuff. I'll be kicking myself over this forever. I took apart the rear break on my bike when I was about 8 years old thinking I'd fix it, then realizing I didn't know how to put it back together, and I still kick myself for not paying closer attention when I took it apart crazy

I have to say, after looking at it again tonight, from a distance, it didn't look quite as bad as it first did. I don't think it bent the frame, but I could be wrong. It's a slim chance, but if it doesn't take much I might fix it. It's a "Farm Truck", it don't have to be purty! laugh

"You want to go where?"