If you wouldn't mind, please consider temperature range in your review. Everyone talks about lower temperature limits. Please also evaluate the upper temperature limits. That is, the temperature at which one is too warm to sleep comfortably. Like lower limits there will be some variations, but the overall temperature range, not just the lower limit, is something that has me curious.

For example, if all one has is a -40 degree sleeping bag and its +40 degrees F outside, the sleeping bag will be too warm but sleeping without the bag will be too cold (for me at least). I doubt that simply using it as a blanket or whatever will fix the problem.

Now if I have a 10 degree quilt, it might be good from 10 degrees all the way to 35 degrees, but maybe after that it gets too warm. Maybe not. This is what I hope you can help with.

I suppose I could test this myself but I live in Florida so seldom see the cool weather. Most of my current hikes are day hikes but hopefully that will change in a few years and I'd like to prepare.

Thank you.