Hi guys, this is my first post on this forum but I'm not a noob to hiking. (though if an admin wants to move then to the Noob Questions section then thats cool).

However, I've never hiked in Yosemite and its a little intimidating. Everyone says it's super crowded and the rules are crazy strict. I'm going in about two weeks and there's 5 people in the group. My roommate reserved a time at a trailhead so we won't have to wait in line.

What my questions is: is our plan for hiking around Yosemite a good plan??

So from the map you can see our plan pretty well. We start at the Cathedral Lakes Trailhead and go down the John Muir trail to the Sunrise camp site where we'll make camp for our first night. The reservation we made nearly 6 months ago says we also will have a reservation at that campsite and hat we must stay there that night, I think.

Then, with a stop at Cloud's Rest, we'll hike down to the path that takes us to Half Dome and set up camp somewhere in the woods. The third day, we'll leave or packs in the bushes somewhere smart and do a day trip to half dome and back. This day will be somewhat of a break in pace and is optional to anyone in the group.

The 4th day is the one with the most concern for me. The plan is to hike down into the village in the valley and catch a bus to the Yosemite Falls trail, then hike back North towards the road and find a place to stay the night. On the 5th and last day we'll hike to the road and catch the bus back to where are car is parked.

How does this sound?

Do you have any tips or recommendations for us? Anything we need to know??

Thank you guys so much!