I have several options for "next purchase" to drop my overall pack weight. Below are the items that I have determined to be the most overweight (not including myself!) compared to what is more reasonable. I'd like some advice as to which item I should consider replacing first and, if you feel so inclined, perhaps offer some replacement suggestions.

Coleman 2 person tent 79.20oz (includes tent, poles, stakes and rain fly)
Sleeping Bag 36.25oz
Air Pad 31.20oz

Against my better judgement, I used SeaToSummit dry bags instead of a 3mil garbage bag so I know I can shave some ounces with better decisions. A few caveats:

- I rarely camp in weather below 30 degrees F, so anything rated above 20 should do the trick
- Mummy bags (or anything with a tapered foot box) does NOT work for me. I am going rectangular OR I might try a quilt
- I have considered trying one of those "dual temp" bags - any thoughts?
- Now that I've started using trekking poles, I may consider "pole-less" tents (I doubt that's the proper terminology)
- Understanding my air mattress is a creature comfort, I'd like to sleep on something rather than go without

Ideally, I need to shave a total of 6 pounds from my pack weight to reach my goal of sub-30. Any/all suggestions are appreciated...thx!