There is currently only one Stash available - 750 ml. My main reason for wanting a collapsible bottle when hiking:

Quote:
In the Sierra, all “smellables” must be stored in a bear canister overnight. A bottle that’s been filled with an electrolyte drink may or may not fit this description depending on who you ask, but I’d rather be safe than sorry. A collapsed Stash (2" tall x 3.5" diameter) would easily fit in a bear canister without taking up much space.

Why I like it over other things I've tried:
Quote:

*It’s free-standing, unlike similar products. You can take the cap off and place the bottle on a flat surface and not worry about it falling over.
*When my pack is full, I’ve had a hard time getting some plastic bottles to fit. The flexible sides of the Stash work better.
*In the past, I used old Gatorade or Powerade bottles to carry water. When they’re empty, they tend to fall out of my pack’s side pockets. The Stash has a loop that I attach to my pack, or I can put it inside my pack since it is so small.
*The large mouth on the Stash allows for easy cleaning and the bottle works great for electrolyte powders and drops.

Much of this is obviously personal preference. Based on some suggestions I have received, I am going to look at the Nalgene Canteen, Vapur collapsible water bottles, and Evernew bottles. Any other suggestions?

I am realizing the bottle doesn't qualify as lightweight. Should it be posted somewhere else, or not at all? I am still feeling my way around this forum.