I'm with the consensus here that if good weather is forecast, a 4-season tent isn't needed. With some other caveats, however.

One caveat is that I suggest some experience at winter hiking before doing this. And I suggest some related knowledge and specific plans and options should things not work out as expected.

So for example, if you're in snow, consider trenching down and building (a) snow wall(s) with the spoil to reduce wind effect. And think of how you'll move that snow: will a snowshoe likely do it, or do you want to bring a light shovel?

It would be an excellent idea to have both knowledge and at least *some* experience at building a covered snow trench. And maybe a snow cave. I'm more of a fan of a well built trench as emergency shelter. A cave (or quinzee or igloo) are nice for a planned multi-day base camp, but IMO too much of a wet and time consuming PITA to build. But a very light folding saw (I mean VERY light) and some plastic sheeting and something to act as a shovel can allow for a credible emergency shelter should conditions degrade such that your three-season tent isn't cutting it.

Another approach should "some" unexpected snow be falling --- especially since this can happen after it's dark when you're snug in your tent --- is to just set an alarm clock to periodically wake up and deal with accumulated snow, so that the weight doesn't become an issue. A PITA, but the sort of compromise that can allow you to travel lighter in the winter.
For me, the "alarm" is a smartphone app (watch alarms don't always wake me up).

I've enjoyed using a tarp in winter rather than a tent, with trekking poles as supports. Some decent snow stakes add to the weight, however, unless I'm really sure I can find decent fallen sticks to use as deadman anchors. No bugs in the winter, and if I trench down and cover myself with the tarp it's pretty nice. Can even make the trench extra long so you can see the stars, slide under if concerned about precip. Note again that I only do this on relatively short (couple/few day) trips where the weather forecast is favorable.

Bottom line is that with experience and related knowledge you can adjust gear trade-offs in the winter to not carry tremendous loads. But screwing up in winter can make what might be an uncomfortable night in the other three seasons turn into something very very uncomfortable or even fatal, so I think a great way to start gaining such experience might be camping a fairly short walk away from your car.