Maybe you are taking too many unnecessary "little trinkets". I find backpacking easy living, compared to home, precisely because I have very little to loose track of! If you really think about it very few things are absolutely necessary.

Here are a few ideas. I think some of these have already been done-

titanium spoon (not sporke) with a real fork on one end, real spoon on the other.

a walking sleeping bag with feet holes - that has been done - I think it is called the "wren" made by feathered friends

A friend of mine proposed an external pack frame in which the tubing of the frame is a container for white gas for his stove. Not sure I am into that idea! Maybe if you used an alcohol stove. Hey- maybe put bear spray in your pack frame and have a trigger/nozzle that you can reach.

A pack that could double as a "crazy creek chair". Not sure you know what a crazy creek chair is - it is a strap and pocket thing that is like a sling-chair. Was quite popular in the 1970's-80's.

A pack that has a specific attachment for a bear canister. It would be great simply to have a manufacturer design a pack (particularly a women's small size pack) that a Bearikade Weekender would fit in horizontally. For those of us who backpack where bear canisters are required, the current bear can - pack incompatibility is a BIG issue.

A few more little pockets on the inside of my sleeping bag to hold lip balm, headlamp/light, small bottle of pills, etc. To save weight - Velcro instead of zipper.