Some friends having some questions would directly send messages to me.
Perhaps other users are also having the same question. I am posting the replies altogether smile :
The interface and operation mode of this app look pretty good, but some problems are encountered in its actual usage.
1. Whenever I finish creating a list and its content, I have to set up the whole content again if I am to recreate the list, and this wastes too much time.
2. If I have both a tablet and a mobile phone at the same time, it seems that there are no shared functions between them for now.
3. On the same list, there are times when some of the things are not brought out, but the weight calculation would include all items on the list.
If the three problems above have suggested solutions, I definitely must buy this app!

Thanks!

Ans .:

Hi,
1. I have indeed received your suggestion.... I'll put focus on it in the next revision. Thank you!

2. The starting point of CheckingBrick's design was the expectation that its advantage of being lightweight and easy to carry would be focused on, letting the user be able to hold the phone while making an inventory of equipment. Therefore, there was no aim for optimization of design for PC and tablet.

3. Received. I will make an update on this issue as soon as possible.