The big items to watch out for are the tent, sleep bag and pack.
At over 4 pounds that is a heavy tent if you are not sharing it. If you are sharing it give 2 pounds of your gear to your partner. I now use a single wall two person tent that weighs 2 pounds with stakes. So I only have to carry one pound when sharing. big diff. Your sleeping bag is heavy unless you are winter camping. The heaviest sleep bag I would consider is 2.2 pounds. My 3 season NF Hightail-it only weighs 2 pounds.
Your pack isn't bad, but you could loose a pound there. I used the REI flash 50 on my last trip..45 ounces.
You could save at least two pounds on the pad. There are lots of ultralight pads. I use the thermorest scout small and it weighs 1 pound with the stuff sack and i find it comfortable. I used to use a short ridgerest that weighed 9 ounces, but the inflatable Scout is more comfortable.
Food and water are a must. I figure 1.5 pounds per day and never feel hungry and have never tried to reduce the weight much. I have used freeze dried, but now I look in the grocery store for light food. Keep reading on backpacking net and you will get lots of ideas. half the fun is in the planning and preparing for the trip. Knowledge is golden. Don't purchase gear that you will later replace with something lighter or better suited to your needs.