Again, it's all about perspective. Objectively, you're not burdensomely heavy. (When I started, 50 pounds was not uncommon for a weekend; about 10 years in, I was "ultralight" at 30 pounds when my friends carried 35; now, I'm at 18 -20 pounds. My comfort level hasn't changed significantly over the years, but technique and gear have: I no longer wear jeans and cotton underwear (which meant spare jeans and a pair of undies for each day on the trail), nor do I cook "real" food like kielbasa and instant potatoes with gravy, plus pudding for dessert. My 7 pound two man tent morphed into a 3 pound solo tent with better ventilation; my 4 pound synthetic bag got replaced by a down bag. You're making pretty much the same metamorphosis - state of the art when you're starting is just a whole lot lighter than when I started.

The relevant question is whether it hits your own personal sweet spot, balancing weight, cost, comfort, and convenience just right for your needs, not mine or anyone else's.

You've identified the only two areas (bag and pad) where I'd be looking to go lighter, so you've definitely got the right idea. As for the rest, if you're happy with the way it works for you, keep it. It's not the lightest, but it's a long way from heavy.