That's a nice setup phat, and a wow, what a great step by step how to!

This is a subject I could go on and on about. I played some more with the candles and aluminum bread pan stove idea and while it did warm the tent some, when it got down below 20ºF it was still cold inside.

With my tent especially one issue is that the candles are drawing cold air into the tent to supply the fire, so up near the ceiling it was warmer, but on the floor where my sleeping bag is, not warmer at all.

I want to try adding a duct that feeds the heater fresh air from outside the tent. This way it would warm that air before in got inside and pressurize the tent instead of creating a draft of cold air being sucked into the tent.

The stove design you're using is certainly capable of producing a lot more heat than what I'm playing with, but I think it'd benefit from adding a fresh air intake too. Of course that adds weight that may or may not be worth the added efficiency (though I strongly suspect it would).

The tent I'm using is just a bit too small for a heater of any size so I've been giving some thought on how to design a one person tent made specifically for using a heater. I've been focusing on using candles but a bigger tent that is designed to use a heater like yours might be a better option. I have to admit I'm curious to know how much the heat reflective HDPE would improve the efficiency of using a heater.

"You want to go where?"