I love that set up and with some extra caution on firewood control like not inviting the bonfire committee I'd love to do it. Always loved the looks of lean-to's and bakers tents. With the newer lighter weight materials something like this would be a god sent. I really should look into building one. I'm thinking just a little larger 2 man design so I can have plenty of room for myself or still be able to bring my oldest along have room for the both of us. Really sweet looking set up. I know a lot of people disagree with having a fire and at times there is a ban here on the east coast as well. I look at it this way, if the wood is down, and readily available then why not. If I really want to get away from that situation well then I scroll through some topo maps, get some coordinates and extra batteries and into the forest I go off the beaten path. I've done complete all day hikes without needing or in most cases even wanting a fire when when it comes down to camping over night and my previous experiences with wildlife I just like the little extra added comfort of having a fire.