Its been such a long time since i have been here...when i was prepping for my JMT 2007 trip. It was an epic adventure for which i was very proud. I went on to do the 100mi. Wonderland Trail in 2009. Then the bottom dropped out of my life and i have been struggling to get back to normal. Finally i am ready to tackle another thru hike, similar mileage or more. So far i am looking at the Colorado Trail. 475mi (Has really grabbed my attention and even my heart a bit, though it may be too much time off work...and therefore very expensive if you live paycheck to paycheck), Vermont's Long Trail, 272mi (which hasn't wowed me in research so far...a lot of rain and such low altitude), and i have barely touched on research on Minnesota's Superior Hiking Trail, 275 mi. thoughts? i feel like reasonably i have 4 weeks...maybe 6...but i am super slow. i did the JMT in 3.5 (I had planned 4, could have finished in 3 but i knew my ride could not come sooner than a half week early) i think i would have to plan 8 weeks for Colorado....but man that one really turns my head.