Hey guys,

sorry to warm this up, but I thought it might be a good place to catch some Virga owners.

I was wondering how they achieve the different torso lengths.
Are the shoulder straps and the hip belt just attached more up/down depending on torso length and the backpack length itself remains the same length?

I could get a really cheap one in small torso length and I am wondering if I could just customize it into a regular one by attaching the shoulder straps more up...

Could any of the Virga owners of a LONG or REGULAR version measure distances for me?

I'd like to know how far the flap between the shoulder straps is apart from the upper end of the coloured back.
And maybe general length of the coloured back part in total, so from the top till the bottomn seam where the bottom starts.
(see pic)

Anyone who could do that for me?

Thank you!

In case somebody is curious about the short measurements:
that'd be 7cm/2.75" from the top of the shoulder straps flap till the top clip where the back of the backpack ends.
And 40cm/15.7" from the top of the flap to the bottom seam of the back.

That makes 47cm/18.5" back length

That'd make me guess that the whole backpack is getting larger with longer torso lenghts? How does the weight and capacity stay constant then?
With other GG backpacks they mention different capacities and weights depending on torso lengths, but not so with the virga...

Edited by questor (11/16/13 07:34 AM)