I've used the Copper Spur UL1; it's a very nice tent, conveniently arranged with a nice, usable vestibule and side entry. However, since you have a discount available, you might also look at the BA Fly Creek Platinum 2. It's half a pound lighter than the Copper Spur UL1, much roomier, and has a lot more mesh (could be an advantage or disadvantage, depending on the climatic conditions you encounter.) The material seems lighter, too, but I don't know if that's technology marching on or will translate into less durability (haven't had mine long enough to tell.)

For packs, be sure to look at the Osprey Volt series. Just picked up the 60 liter size, and really like it after one trip. Fits perfectly, carries comfortably, and holds everything I would ever consider taking.

As far as pads, the Q-Core and Q-Core SL from BA are very comfortable, too; however, because I like to winter camp, I'm currently using an Exped Downmat 7 with a built-in pump. It weighs as much as my tent, but it's comfortable and defintiely warm. It's my one concession to luxury.

For stoves, take a look at the Jetboil Sol; it's great if you only do boil-in-bag meals (look up some of Lori's posts on Jetboils, though; she has encountered a number of problems with them - however, neither my friend nor I have had any problems with ours (he's had one since it came out; I've been using one for about 2 years - we both get out about 20 -30 days per year.) Also look at the MSR Reactor stove. I've got no experience with it, but it comes in a couple different sizes and looks like a neat idea and gets high rattings on REI's website.

Can't help with most of the other clothing and gear; I haven't used any of it. I like OR's rain jackets and hiking shorts, Icebreaker for t-shirts, underwear, and socks, and Western Mountaineering for down-filled insulation. I also love my Western Mountaineering sleeping bags.