Hey, guys. This is my first post here! Basically, I'm planning on hiking and backpacking all over BC Canada this spring, and I'm not sure how long I will be out there or where I will go afterwards. I am currently in college, but I am going back home next month and I am going to be working at my outdoors equipment store. Luckily for me, I will be granted access to ProDeals, which is why I will be buying all this gear in one go. I will pretty much be buying ALL brand new stuff. What are some of your thoughts on my planned purchases? I'd love to hear some criticism from you (constructive, of course), and if you're wondering why most of it is within only a few brands, it's because with ProDeals, it's cheaper to buy multiple items from one brand than it is to buy one item from a couple different ones. Here's what I'm thinking so far:

Clothing System
Leg Base Layer - Patagonia Capilene Bottoms
Fleece Shirt -TNF TKA 100 Microvelour Glacier Sweater
Underwear (x2) - TNF Light Boxer Briefs
Pants - TNF Horizon Cargo Pants
Boots - Scarpa Kailash GTX
Hiking Socks (x2) - Smartwool Hike Light Crew
Liner Socks - Smartwool Hike Liner Crew
T-shirt (x2) - Patagonia Capilene 1
Insulation Layer - TNF ThermoBall Hoodie (vs down? Was hoping to use this also around camp and in the sack on cool nights; warm enough?)
Rain Jacket - Patagonia Torrentshell (vs OR Helium II?)
Rain Pants - TNF Venture Pants
Sun/Rain Hat - OR Seattle Sombrero
Cold Hat - OR Wintertrek Hat
Gloves - OR Gripper Gloves

Equipment
Tent - BA Copper Spur UL1
Sleeping Bag - MH Phantom 32 (Is the Phantom 15 worth it, or will the 32 work as a 3 season bag? Thoughts please.)
Pack - Will test what size I will need in-store
Pad - Thermarest NeoAir XLite
Seat - Thermarest ZSeat (cut down)
Water Storage - MSR Dromlite 4L (vs Platypus? Better options?)
Water Bottle - Nalgene Ultralite (Not using Gatorade bottles etc.)
Stove - MSR MicroRocket (also want reliable, but can't decide on liq fuel stove, since they're so heavy)
Pot - MSR Titan Kettle
Filter - MSR HyperFlow (already own and love, don't need a new one)

This so far is pretty much what my main equipment is going to look like. As far as dry bags and stuff sacks go, I will buy those once I have a feel for the size of my pack and equipment and all that. Also, I don't want to be buying the most expensive "Gucci" clothing of the outdoor industry, I can't afford that -- even with ProDeals. Brands for my clothes like Arc'Teryx are pretty much out of the question.

Thoughts on the NeoAir XLite for using every night for possibly multiple months? Thoughts on the ThermoBall jacket vs a down? Will I need something warmer, or will that be fine with the rest of my layering on cold nights?
Thoughts and suggestions are really appreciated here, guys. Thanks alot.

- Carver