Thanks for the info Bluefish. I was hoping to get a first hand review from someone here. On that recommendation I pulled the trigger on a pair for the wife and I.

After considerable research Im finding this bag to be made of good quality components and I like the idea of the dry down technology. Some of the other companies I spoke to like Marmot are planning on going that route next year. They are very pleased with its performance in their clothing lines. This bag is almost identical to Sierra designs Cal 13 which seems to have very good reviews. Only difference was SD is using a lighter outer fabric making it a few oz. lighter.

I also got lucky today as the bag went on sale this morning at 20% off and they are also offering another sale simultaneously of $50 off purchases of $200 or more which puts the total at $269/ea. That's $260 total savings! That was just too hard to turn down. Also after talking with an associate, EMS has no problem taking the item back after actually trying it out. Not sure how I can go wrong here.

Thanks everyone for your input, jimmyb

Edited by jimmyb (10/04/13 11:26 AM)