One large (8 oz.) canister ought to do it with fuel to spare, but there are a lot of important factors you leave out of your question.

Fuel use is not affected by how much or how often you eat, but by how often and how much you use your stove. For example, I eat a breakfast, divide my lunch into two smaller meals, and eat a supper, but I only use the stove once a day to cook my supper. The other meals don't require me to fire up the stove. Also, I don't heat water for hot drinks like coffee or tea, except on my rare trips when it is cold weather. That right there drops out a lot of stove use.

How you go about preparing your hot meals also factors in. Some people use the stove to bring water to a boil, then quickly combine their food with that boiling water and place it into a 'cozy' that retains the heat at near the boiling point for quite a while. So, as soon as the water boils they are finished with their stove and can turn it off. Others keep the stove lit and simmer their food until it is ready. Still others like to get elaborate with their meals, with several courses, steps and stages of cooking.

Finally, I use a windscreen, which improves the efficiency of my stove, because none of the heat is blown away from my cooking pot.

All this sort of thing is what we don't know about how you plan to use your stove, so we're somewhat shooting in the dark here.

For myself alone, I tend to have my stove lit for about 15 minutes a day, but never at the highest blast, and I use about a third of an ounce of fuel per day, so that a small (4 oz.) canister will last me more than ten days.