Robotmoose
Glad you like it.
With most non freestanding tents it takes a little bit of practice to set them up but once you get it it will be like trying to figure out why the first few times you rode your bike you kept falling off.
Often I have emphasised that the shelter when correctly set up should look as it does on the web site.
So it needs to be nice and taut but not too much.
Good advice from the Mouse about stakes and securing them.
Keep in mind that they should be pointing about 45 degree away from the guyline, that way lateral tension should keep them in the ground.
Like this :

(the stake should be completely into the ground, I left it partially out to show the angle. Ideally the angle between the stake and the guyline should be 90 degree)
Piling rocks on them has another practical advantage for me and that is to make them more visible so not to trip over them as I often do...
Note that apart from the "speed record" attempts videos, my set up clips are mostly one-take so whatever happens the first time is what you see.
Of course I am rested and in my very flat backyard.

Oregon Mouse
Thanks for your kind words.
I set up the Contrail in at least 3 ways and don't really know which one is the best way. With the StratoSpire I and II my way is indeed different from Henry's however some have reported that my way does not work for them.
Still it is nice to have an alternative.