Not on the list, but I've just picked up the Big Agnes Scout UL2, and am pretty happy with it.
I've been a tent-hating under-the-stars kind of guy for well over a decade now, but after a mosquito-ridden July in Tuolumne Meadows, I turned to the dark side.
I settled on the Scout because it functions just like my awning: you stake it out and prop it up with trekking poles, but it has a bathtub floor. I'm mostly happy with it. Spacious enough for my needs, decently ventilated, but could use some mesh on the door. (might make that a MYOG project someday.)
Other pros: easy to set up. Personally I hate lugging around tent poles, I hate having to set them up and take them down, I hate how complicated "freestanding" tents are. My life's philosophy is "Keep it simple, stupid!" and this fits the bill. The setup is nice because you just stake it out, add trekking poles and instant shelter. Done and done. It's light, it's decently thought out, and I think that when set up with a minimum of common sense, offers very good protection from the wind and elements.

Dislike: The fact the trekking poles go inside the tent. Not a deal-breaker, though. They can be outboarded using about ten feet of paracord and a couple extra stakes, like an awning.
The door. It could be screened with a velcro-open shutter window without adding too much weight. Whatever. It also has those stupid baffles over the zipper to keep the rain out.
I've never had some serious "Das Boot" moments in any shelter where rainwater poured through the zippers like the hull of a stricken U-boat. Those baffles could have been effectively replaced with laminated zippers.

Nonetheless, I'm very happy with it. The idea of owning a tent still bothers me, but I think I'll largely relegate it to winter use, keep the ol' awning in service for spring and fall and summer out in the open.
Hope this helps in any way.