I carry a couple "adhesive suture kits" (I think that's what they're called) that I got from an EMT, they're light and I'd rather use them on myself than stitches. I carry a needle and thread and plastic thimble too though, just in case I ever get the chance to sew someone up. So far I haven't, but I have practiced on my gear a couple times. laugh

I also carry a small tweezers and nail clipper with a file, chapstick, eye drops (for the same reason as you) and a temporary tooth filling kit, which is very small and light.

I quit using neosporin years ago. Raw honey works way better as an antibiotic ointment and I can use it for an energy boost, a sore throat, and to sweeten my tea or a biscuit. I also have a couple Q-Tips in there.

Other than that it's band-aids and meds. I carry an assortment of over the counter meds, most of them for stuff I've never worried about needing, like antihistamines, charcoal caps, and Imodium A-D, but also aspirin and advil, which I do use if I get to feeling stiff or sore.

"You want to go where?"