Looked at it in the store; we set it up (as far as we could, since it's not freestanding), and I'm not overly impressed. There's no real overhang/vestibule at the door, and the door is solid (no mesh window backed by a solid panel.) I actually felt claustrophobic despite the size, since I couldn't see out. (Unless the weather is truly foul, I usually leave the vestibule at least half open on my Hubba or Copper Spur tents, and I only use the rainfly when there's a good chance of rain or heavy dew.)

There is a thin mesh strip that runs around the tent, and a small mesh panel in the rear wall (all protected by an overhang), but I'm not convinced they will really provide adequate ventilation in a hot, muggy, Ohio summer. I suspect that, on a sunny afternoon and evening, this thing will heat up quickly since you have to close the solid door to keep the bugs out.

Setup appears easy enough: stake out the corners, and put in your hiking poles to raise the roof. Then you try it. Did I mention both poles go inside the tent, not outside? The front pole goes in fine (and right in the middle of the doorway, so you have to navigate around it.) To put the back pole in, you have to climb into the tent and dive into the pile of nylon, grope around to find the "reinforced" spot the pole goes into, and then raise it up, placing the pole handle on the floor. Not only is the pole positioned in a perfect spot to be kicked over (collapsing the roof - which made me give up my similarly-designed SilShelter), but both poles go into the tent with the points facing up; I have to admit that I'm wondering how many tents will get returned to BA to have holes in the roof fixed.

Finally, there's a lot of big, flat panels on all 4 sides that would seem to be better at catching the wind than at deflecting it. With only the two unconnected poles for a frame, I'm wondering how sturdy it will be in wind or with a snow load. (I don't know if it was designed for mild winter use or not, so it may not be fair to criticize it for snow use.)

It's an OK first try at luring some TarpTent customers away, but it's not nearly as well-designed or well-executed as Henry's line.

It's worth a look, but my initial excitement waned very, very quickly. My local outfitter even asked if I'd want to try one out (he can get field-test loaners from BA); I told him I'd pass. For a die-hard gear junkie, that's real disappointment.