I'll wait to figure out the shorter trips later, but two 4 night loops in Baxter are in the planning stages...

Tried to make my June reservation this week when the window opened for my dates but it seems that some loons have reserved the location that was to be the focal point of the trip. Not lunatics mind you heh, the birds have a nesting site there and the rangers won't open the site to reservations until they hatch out. After spending all Winter planning this trip I'm now working up a fast replacement because I have family coming in from out of state for this one and need to reserve now so they can book their flights. Thinking of doing some of the far northern parts of the park I haven't been to yet, probably Wadleigh/Freezeout loop with nights on both Second and Webster Lakes. Definitely a trip to bring the fishing gear for.

July will be a redo of last years Chimney/Davis/Russell 4 night loop with a smaller pack. I may get tired of this loop some day, but for now I think it will be an annual event with just my partners changing. At my age I don't think I should do this one alone so I hope I don't run out of suckers willing partners any time soon.

Hope you keep feeling better and can get out there!!