Originally Posted By Cheetahwoka

One problem, because the plastic bag is slick, it caused my foot to slide more easily than normal into the toe box, and I kept having to avoid toe bash walking down hill. I cranked the laces tighter, but that caused general foot pain. A friend purchased some VBLs for the feet, maybe they have a cloth-like texture that prevents the foot slithering forward. Any more words of wisdom?

Any words on using full-body VBL in the sleeping bag? Experiences? Products?

My feet slide more in VBL, but so far it has not been a problem. The toe bash probably depends on shoe size and type.
I have not used VBL in the sleeping bag, but for polar expedition it seems to be standard. On my trips (up to 5 days) I have noticed ice under the shell fabric and loss of loft. For longer trips and colder temperatures without possibility to dry equipment it would be a serious problem. I think Western Mountaineering sells VBL.
Something to consider is that you can only wear very thin underwear in the VBL not possible to wear other clothing. A warmer bag might therefore needed. I will try this some day but for now my trips are not that long