A few things I like to keep in mind for snow camping:

Never put your gloves/mittens down ANYWHERE except in the tent. Stuff them in the pack, in your pockets, or inside your jacket. Lost gloves can equal lost fingers. I also bring a spare pair of glove liners, mostly because I lost a liner glove once, but also because it is so easy to get your liner gloves wet.

Air out your sleeping bag every chance you get. Moisture will build up in the bag (unless you are using a VBL), so drying it at every opportunity helps to stay ahead of it.

Dry out your boots at every opportunity also.

Think ahead on clothing adjustments. Take off a layer before you start up that big hill; put it back on as soon as you stop instead of when you get cold. Careful management of layers will keep you dryer (less sweat). An awful lot of people seem to be worried about getting cold if they go snow camping - I always tell them I have more trouble staying cool while on the move. Staying warm in camp is easier.

Keep eating. Not only are you burning lots of calories by snowshoeing or skiing, but you burn more in cold weather anyway. I like to keep nibbling all day. and nice fatty dinners and bedtime snacks will help you sleep warm.