I am going to assume that you have yet to purchase your gear. If you already have your stuff then I will second ME's advice and just replace with lighter gear when the money comes along.

Your pack is heavy at nearly five pounds. You can get several internal frame packs that are of about the same capacity that are two or more pounds lighter. Look at the GoLite Quest as an example. You can also get large, semi-frameless packs such as the Six Moons Starlite that weigh less than two pounds and are adequate for weights up to about 20-25 lb. You can get a lighter pack for less than $200

There are numerous two person tents available at around three pounds total. Check out the offerings of Tarptent or Six Moons Designs. Or, consider using a tarp for a total weight of probably less than two pounds.

The Montbell sleeping bag is a good choice for mild conditions.

You can take a Victorinox Classic knife at 0.8 oz and save an ounce here.

Unless you plan on doing a lot of night hiking, your can get one of several headlamps that weigh less than two ounces complete with batteries. One example is the Petzel E-light-there are others also.

The North Face Venture is OK but if it is your only jacket, it can sweat up inside pretty quickly if you are hiking hard in cold weather. My preference is to use a wind shell (3-4 oz) for when it is cold and not raining and to use something like a DriDucks or an O2 original hooded jacket when it rains. Both of the above rain jackets weigh in the 5-6 oz range and you can layer them over the wind shell for a bit more warmth if necessary.

The rain cover is not necessary and besides, they won't keep the inside of your pack dry. Better to use a trash bag or trash compactor bag (about 2 oz) to line your pack.

Use a Platypus 2 liter collapsible water bottle for camp water. 2 oz.

Use recycled 1 liter pop bottles or Gator-Aide bottles instead of the Nalgene. Pop bottles weigh about 1.5-2 oz each and they are cheap.

I would check locally but I don't think you need the bear spray. I hike a lot in the California Sierra where there are smart and aggressive bears and have never needed spray.

Your first aid kit is way too heavy. You can put together an adequate FAK that weighs 2-3 oz if you are prepared to use part of your kit as first aid supplies if needed. This is an entirely separate subject though; do a search of this forum for FAK lists.

To me, the Jetboil is way too heavy and not enough more fuel-efficient to justify the weight. Look at the small canister stoves such as the Snow Peak Giga at 3 oz.

Consider trimming the Ridgerest to a smaller size (20" x 60") to save weight. You can use your pack under your legs.

You can get a lexan Spork that works just as well as the titanium version and it only weighs an ounce.

Replace your REI Camp cup with a lighter item such as the GSI Cascadian polypropylene 12 fl oz cup. If you saw off the handle, it weighs 1.6 oz.

Check to see whether the BV 500 is really necessary. I don't recall too many hikers in the NE who use anything other than hanging but I could easily be wrong. National Park bears are the primary evildoers so you might want a BV if you go to Great Smokies NP but not where bears are hunted.