there are animal chiropractors in oregon. lasers cannot move a vetrebra or disk back into place. I rarely ever offer advice but if it were my dog I would demand a guarantee from the vet or take the dog to a chiropractor - dogs and humans are not that much anatomically different, even though a lot of people swear that humans are not animals at all. Count the bones and look at them - it only takes very small changes in bone shape and length to turn a dog skeleton into a human skeleton - try it with a T-Rex - and except for the bird hip bones - the skeleton can be reshaped into a human form. Chiropractors know how the bones are supposed to move and help that normal action.

Of course that same can be said for humans on pain pills and having fused spines that sould have gone to a chiropractor instead of a surgeoon. I do not know even one person who says that back surgery improved their situation. Whereas my chiro works on horses at a local equine hospital. He then uses lasers to stimulate muscles.

Just some thoughts from someone who's seen chiros for 45 years now.
Jim grin