Well a couple week ago I talked to our Boy Scout Troop about backpacking.
As we were taking a head count of those that wanted to do a fall trip, I heard one of the leaders say "I like camping, I just don't like having to go in the woods". Well because he is a valued leader, I really wanted to help him out . . . .

SO . . . . He became the first owner

Congratulations.
You are the proud owner of the all New Ducky Doo II portable pottie. Never again while in the woods or on the trail, will you be worried about finding that perfect spot for taking care of “your business”. Just locate a tree, strap on your Ducky Doo II, and take care of Your business. The Ducky Doo II works with many different size trees, so finding Your, perfect spot is never difficult. The Ducky Doo II sets up in seconds. The height of the legs are independently adjustable for leveling and comfort. The tree strap also doubles as a sling for transporting the Duck Doo II in and out of the woods along your trail. With proper care your Ducky Doo II will last you a lifetime.
Your Ducky Doo II comes with the optional Deluxe TP rain cover so you always have dry TP.
“Not Guaranteed”
You also received, FREE of charge, the optional “Lift and Go” disposable bag system.
“CAUTION” Don’t forget to place the Lift and Go disposable bag system under the seat opening before use. Spills resulting from improper use are the owner’s responsibility
When you’re ready to move on, simply use the lift handles to remove the plastic liner, store it in your pack or carry it with you to the next disposal site. Not responsible for leaks New free standing paper bag and plastic liners can be obtained free of charge at your local ALDI store. Separate purchase may be required
A portable cleaning system is included for maintance and sanitation.
When properly used in conjunction with the Lift and Go disposable bag system, this unit complies with the BSA Leave No Trace Behind motto.
Additional options are available at your local retailer: for a substantial charge
News paper and magazine rack with rain guard, Hand sanitizer holder/dispenser, Privacy Curtin

Congratulations, we hope you enjoy your new Ducky Doo II.
Now with no more excuses, we’ll see you on the backpacking trip this Fall . . . .

He said something about getting me back . . . .
The scouts loved it . . . .