How may days were you planning on? The trip you describe, given the mileage you want to do, is a one to two day trip!

I personally think your trip is too low elevation for mid summer if you want to do long days. You are going to ROAST! I would start in the high country, and then walk out to the Valley. At least you would be going downhill in the heat. One of the best things to do in the heat is to walk down the Mist Trail. You get wonderfully soaked by the falls! Do not believe the nay-sayers who say you cannot do that trail with a pack on. Just take it easy. But, if you are into a leisurely trip with lots of swimming breaks, then staying low is OK. I did the Grand Canyon of Tuolumne late Aug in the heat stopping just about at every pool for a dip. We did not make good time, but it sure was fun.

Here is a 7-9 day suggestion. You have to work out the miles and see if it is feasible for you.

Tuolumne to Vogalsang Lake area, side trip to Townsley Lake.
Over pass, side trip to Bernice Lake, camp on Lewis Creek.

Upper trail to Lyell Fork (this stretch can be dry late season). Mod difficult off-trail side trip to Hutchins Creek Lakes - takes a whole day to really explore this area.

Take a day to explore upper Lyell Fork lakes.

Trail to Forester Creek. Easy off trail to Harriet Lake. Moderate off-trail to lake below Isberg.

Down to Tripple Divide trail junction. From here you can either go via Washburn/Merced Lake and on down to Little Yosemite Valley. Or go over Red Peak Pass via Ottoway Lakes and then come back along Illowcette Cr. 2-3 days for all this.

If going over Red Peak Pass, then go towards Little yosemite Valley on the Panorama Trail.

From Little Yosemite Valley you can climb either Half Dome or Clouds Rest.

Leisurely day down to Happy Isles. Stay in Backpackers Campground in valley. Do some day hiking up Yosemite Falls.
Bus back to car at Toulomne.

Or you could walk back to your car via Snow Creek Trail.