Quote:
I simply expressed an opinion (didn't matter what the opinion was): that was enough to unite them on the point that I was wrong, and they moved on.

That 's all just too darn funny lol

We lucked out when our first daughter got married. Our second daughter entered a "Bride's maid" contest they had on a local radio station, enlisted her younger sister and some friends help, and won $10,000 worth of stuff. Dresses for them all, spa and make-up sessions, dinners, parties, limo, catering, and other stuff. We had to pony up for a few things, but those gals busted their butts to win that contest. (I do remember my wife buying something like 200 little cartons of orange juice to make sure our girls won one of the many rounds they went through for that wink ) As it turned out, our team was in last place before the final challenge which was to see who could get the most famous celebrity to call the radio station. The runner ups got a local guy that was on "Who wants to marry a millionaire", and our team got "Johnny Lee" who sang "Lookin for love in all the wrong places". laugh

"You want to go where?"